Thursday, November 19, 2009

Street life - Cape Town


The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality
. - Henri Cartier-Bresson

Kodak BW400CN


Two elderly people staring at historic photographs taken in South Africa


The young lassie standing outside a surf store. She works there...I think


Directions for a man wearing a somewhat peculiar shorts


What looks like a business man taking an afternoon break. Lunch time. Reading.


A women on the phone inside a clothing store. I feel like a stalker sometimes.


Women and child inside a corner shop purchasing something. Most likely a Muslim mother.


Bo-Kaap - Girl writing on the wall. God knows how far she was getting with that tiny pen. If you look closely, on the left you'll see a dog. I cant remember its name. Fuckers at the lab screwed up 7 frames shot on Bo-Kaap and never told me. As if I cant count the number of exposures. Never going to that lab again.


Different roll - On the way home. Night time obviously. Im hungry now...

1 comment: